Here is the Tea Time "recipe":
- Cut Kraft cardstock to 5.25 x 9.25". Score at 4.25"
- Trim Aqua Mist CS to 5.25" and use lg. Edger #2 die. Stamp with sentiment. Trim and adhere to bottom of card.
- Cut 1.5" x 5.25" strip of Distressed Dots paper in Fine Linen and adhere. Note: This yields 6 strips per sheet and 36 strips total from one paper pack.
- Stamp largest flourish from Fancy Flourishes onto right side.
- Add Plum Pudding twill and Chocolate Baker's twine at seams.
- Create a Parisian Doily from Lavender Moon CS. Optional: Sponge lightly with white ink around edges.
- Using Limitless Layers #1 dies to create a flat layer or fold into a medallion.
- Stamp tea cup onto 1.75" circle and lightly sponge edges with Chamomile tea dye.
- Embellish with Plum Pudding buttons. Optional: Use the new Button Dies to create flatter buttons if you are concerned about the good 'ole USPS.