Friday, April 29

5 {Lovely} Years

Today the hubs and I are celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss. I look forward to growing old with this man... being one of those wrinkly couples still holding hands while we walk down the sidewalk. An anniversary date night is in the works... so excited for a night on the town!

The new Fishtail Banners from My Favorite Things are so perfect... paired with their new TypeWriter Alphabet... {love}. I don't want to hear anything about putting a bow on a "man card". The hubs can handle it - I'm just sure he won't mind a bit. ;)
For a little something extra special I decided to make the inside "sassy" too. I'm smitten with the Clearly Sentimental line of stamps... perfect quotes and sentiments for every occasion.

The layout is also inspired by the MFT weekly sketch challenge... with a twist.
Stamps: My Favorite Things: TypeWriter Alphabet and Clearly Sentimental About Love (inside), PTI: Text Style; Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Circa 1934; Tools: My Favorite Things: Fishtail Banner Die-namics and Medium Scallop Die-namic, PTI: Tag Sale 4, Number dies; Sassy Somethings: PTI: Fine Linen saddle stitch, Webster's Pages chipboard button, SU corduroy brads

10 comments:

Keva said...

This is so cool. Love the colors you used and the Cosmo Cricket paper certainly rocks! Happy Anniversary!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Great card, Denise!!

Steph Zerbe said...

Congrats sweetie!
Love the banner and all the layers. Fab!

Stephanie Washburn said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Denise! LOVE the banner and the beautiful button! Such a sweet card!

Teresa said...

What a great card! I love the paper, the buttons, the banner,the inside, just everything about it!

Chris said...

This is just perfect! Love the papers you chose, and what a fun layout!

Congratulations!

Sue Ann said...

AWWW Happy Anniversary to you and hubby~~ I hope you have as beautiful a day as the day you got married!!! Perfect papers and I love all the sassy stuff on this card!!! FABBY!!

Kristin said...

Happy Anniversary Denise!! Congratulations on 5 years... the best are yet to come and getting there puts the *joy* to "enjoy the ride"

All my best!

Kristin said...

oh yes... and love your card!! I put bows on my hubby's cards too... it's fine! :)

Trees said...

LOVE this card Denise! Congrats on your Cosmo Cricket Blog mention!!