Wednesday, February 29

Clear & Simple Stamps: Create-a-Plaid Preview

{This is the 1st of two posts for today. Please click here for my Play Date Cafe project.}


I have exciting news, dear friends: I am joining the Clear & Simple Stamps {App} design team!  This is cutting-edge technology for crafters and is available to iPhone & iPad users.  My projects will typically be peeked here on the blog, but CSS App users will have full content available.  Instructions, project photos, and LOTS of inspiration at the tip of your finger... whenever... wherever.  You can find out more about the App HERE.

More good news: It is release time at Clear & Simple Stamps!  Each release collection has a theme and March is swaddled in sweetness for all things BABY.  I will be participating along with the other DT members to preview these new sets and share inspiration.  Any sets that catch your eye will be available for purchase on March 5th.


Today the CSS team is highlighting the new background sets that are debuting this month.  I used Create-a-Plaid for a fashionable take on welcoming a little someone new.  I was inspired by classic Burberry plaid.  I used the wide strips for the bottom portion of the card and some of the thin lines to create a matching scarf for my giraffe.  Keep your eyes peeled for that sweet giraffe (and a few more animal friends) in coming days. ;)


I am thrilled to work with this company and their top-notch designers.  They have a store full of fabulous stamps, coordinating dies, cardstock, buttons, and ink... anything and everything your crafty heart desires.  I have been incredibly impressed with the quality of their products and packaging.  If you're new to Clear & Simple stamps, I encourage you to run over and check out the store... also be sure to visit the CSS blog each day for more March previews.

ALL Supplies are Clear & Simple Stamps unless otherwise noted.
Stamps: Create-a-Plaid & Baby Shower (available March 5th); Cardstock: Dare to be Diva Red, Perfect Little Black Dress, Kraft Like a Rockstar, and PTI Fine Linen; Tools: RicRac/Pinking die & Baby Shower dies, Spellbinders Class Ovals (lg.); Sassy Somethings: Dare to be Diva Red buttons, PTI Pure Poppy twill

14 comments:

Elena said...

Amazing! I love your sassy plaid, and am so excited to hear your amazing news! They are so lucky to have snatched you up!

Steph Zerbe said...

We are lucky to have snatched you up! Love the Burberry plaid. So fun! That giraffe is so cute in that scarf. Love it!

LittleSurferGirl said...

Congratulations, my friend! Such exciting and well deserved news! I first though that plaid was patterned paper...it's SO good! LOVE the coordinating scarf on the giraffe. Can't wait to see how much of my money Clear & Simple stamps will now get because of you! :-)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous plaid you've created! Big congrats to you, Denise!

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful baby cards! And congrats on your new venture! You will be a wonderful addition to the team!

Rhonda said...

Wonderful news Denise!! Congrats and love the baby card too.

Fritz said...

I just found CSS and am so glad I did. The news that you've joined the design team makes it even better. Congrats!

Laurie said...

Denise this is so super cute! I love the plaid! Congrats on joining CSS! Its such an amazing team and I am so happy we get to have you!!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the team!!! We are so happy to have you and your awesome style. Love your card so much, that scarf is too cute!

whoistracy said...

Oh this is just absolutely adorable! So happy to have you on the CSS team Denise.

Leigh Penner said...

What fabulous news, Denise! So very well deserved! Congratulations!!

Cathy Weber said...

I must have been living under a rock or something as I had never heard of these stamps and dies before, much less realize that you are on their DT. They are great! I love your card with the take on burberry plaid with a sweet baby card. Denise, this is so great and I am so happy to have found this site.

Jinny Newlin said...

Abolutely darling! LOVE that bit of plaid and what an unusual, but brilliant, take on a baby card!

Lori said...

Love that Burberry inspired plaid--too fun!