You can find my Play Date Cafe post HERE.
A great party needs a fabulous invitation and the Party Elements : Baby stamp set is perfect for putting together a polished invite. I created a long invitation and added a belly band with the cute cow from Sweet Dreams. The curly frame is one of my favorite images from Party Elements : Baby and it also coordinates with the Mini Tri-Fold 1 die-cuts.
It's easy to whip up labels for individual milk bottles using adhesive sheets. The "Let's Celebrate" and "Thank You for Coming" are both from Party Elements : Baby... the set is packed with great sentiments that can take you from invitations to thank you notes. My party favor is a bottle of Milk Duds and cookies wrapped in treat bags.
Tip: The Starbucks frappuccinos that you can buy at the grocery store are the perfect size for individual servings of milk at the shower and for packaging favors. They are perfectly reminiscent of old-fashioned glass milk containers.
I wanted to share a few more Cookies & Milk party ideas... I really love this theme and hope you are inspired!
- Create wraps for milk chocolate bars... use as cute decorations around your cookie bar and as favors.
- Use "chalkboard" labels on your milk bottles for guests so they can label their drinks.
- If any young children are attending the party, have a cookie decorating station to keep them busy and happy.
- Hang cookie cutters from ribbon across the mantel or above the cookie bar for decoration.
- Consider "Cookies in a Jar" from Bakerella.
Don't miss any of the fabulous party ideas that the Clear & Simple gals are sharing today.
Here's a list for our Party Hop:
Paper - On the Catwalk Cream & I'm a Princess Pink; My Mind's Eye - Paris & Co. 6x6
Tools: Mini Tri-Fold 1 die-cuts, Border : RicRac / Pinking die-cuts, Tags 1 die-cuts, MFT Fishtail Banner die-namics