Friday, September 14

For Sale - Crafty Goodness!!

Hey friends - I've been sorting through my crafty stash and thought some of you may be interested in giving a good home to some of these items.  All of these items are NEW unless otherwise noted.  Shipping is included in the quoted price for US residents.  I am happy to ship internationally - please contact me for details.  Please send an email to: de35nise@aol.com and I'll respond with PayPal details, etc.  Thanks!

All of these stores have websites with search features and the items should be easy to find.  Feel free to contact me if you would like me to provide a direct link.

Papertrey Ink

Healing Touch Sentiments $20

Peaceful Poinsettia (a few stamps lightly used) $18

Year of Flowers - Sweet Peas - $12

Year of Flowers - Daffodils (light use) - $10


My Favorite Things

Inspired by Butterflies - Stamp set & dies (r: 17.95 + 21.95) $30

Who's That Girl - Let's Get Physical (r: 17.95) $12

Who's That Girl - Cozy With Cocoa (includes limited edition sentiments) $15

Pure Innocence - $ 7 each (buy 3 or more for $6 each) (r: $9 each)
Making A List
Blowing Bubbles
Poppy
One Sweet Chick
A Box of Love
Lollypop
Naptime

The Crafts Meow:
As We Gather Together - $10

Market Street Stamps:
Make A Memory - $10
PawPrints on Our Hearts - $8

Technique Tuesday by Ali Edwards:
Ordinary Days - $10 (See it HERE.)

No comments: