Wednesday, April 1

Free Shipping Orders

Place Your Order HERE

Please NOTE: As long as this initial form is submitted to me by Tuesday, April 14th, at 8am CST, I will honor FREE SHIPPING.

Payment Methods Accepted:
  • Credit/Debit - Visa, MasterCard, Discover
  • PayPal
  • Check (items ship following receipt of payment)
  • Money Order (items ship following receipt of payment)
When I receive your completed form I will review it, apply applicable sales tax, (NOT add shipping, because it's FREE), and double check to be sure you have maxed out all promotional and hostess benefits.

I will then e-mail you a final invoice with payment total for your review and approval.

If you have any questions please e-mail me.

SCROLL DOWN for form.
(For some wackadoo reason I can't get it to move up -- still works perfectly!)






















































Name:




Email Address:




Telephone # (inc. area code)




Street Address (no P.O. boxes)




City, State ZIP




County




Billing Address (if different from above)




Products/Order Info. (please include item #s)




Hostess Benefits/Free Selections




Comments or Questions









Free email forms

No comments: