Saturday, April 11

Free, free, FREE!


Is the word, FREE, music to your ears, or what?!?

I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on any order placed thru Monday, April 13th.

Happy Easter!

And speaking of free: today's Simple n' Sassy project uses a few freebies. Keep reading to find out how you can also earn a FREE stamp with any $40 Occasions Mini purchase, and other freebies thru. our awesome Hostess Rewards program.

I used a cute stamp for today's funky little card. It's called, Fun Flowers, and is part of the $10 and Under stamp collection. My layout today is simple: a 4.5" square note is made from textured Pacific Point card stock layered with Kiwi Kiss. A few stamped images are popped onto Stampin' Dimensionals and set onto a black and white background. The sentiment, 'a note for you', is from the Level 1 Hostess set, Sweet Little Sentiments. Last, but never least: my sassy somethings are a snippet of polka dotty ribbon from my stash and three sweet buttons. *

Now, here's how you can earn FREE STUFF:
  • Place a $150 order for ANY products in the current Stampin' Up catalogs (Idea Book and/or Occasions Mini) and you'll earn ALL of this:
  1. A FREE choice from the $10 and Under stamp collection. (pg. 208 in the Idea Book)
  2. Your choice of a Level 1 Hostess Reward.
  3. $15 of any FREE merchandise of your choosing.
(Rewards increase as purchase amount also increases.
Rewards are based on merchandise total before tax/shipping and handling.)
  • And of course, don't forget -- FREE SHIPPING on ALL orders. (offered exclusively by me to my customers April 11-13th)
CLICK HERE to place your order using my online form.

NOTE: To take advantage of my free shipping offer you must use the online form I am providing. Shopping thru. my Stampin' Up website will not allow you to receive free shipping since this is my own, exclusive offer.

Stamps: Fun Flowers (114488)
Paper: In Color textured 12 x 12 astd. (111345), Neutrals textured 12 x 12 astd. (108693)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss (111835), Pacific Point (111837), Rose Red (101778), Basic Black (101179)
Tools: Corner Rounder (109047)
Must Haves: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
Sassy Somethings: Button Bouquet (112092)

*Today's colors inspired by: Kristina Werner's Color Challenge #49.


12 comments:

Dana said...

Pretty card! I like that the buttons repeat the colors of the stamps.

Unknown said...

I love the flowers stamp....I am on the fence about getting this one...

Mary Fish said...

I love this look. Same stamp different colors. The buttons are just the right amount of "bling."

Hugs, Mary

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your ribbon and trio of buttons! Fabulous job with the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

~kelly marie~ said...

Oooh! I love this card! It is just perfect! That square button looks so great with all your rounded square elements!! Wonderful!

Winter said...

Pretty! Love the design!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your colors, so bright and beautiful! Very eye catching!!!
Thank you for sharing!

Tiffany said...

Cute card Denise! I love the added ribbon. Nice touch!

LeAnne said...

This stamp did nothing for me until I saw your sweet little card!
LeAnne

~kelly marie~ said...

Congrats on your win!!!! I just love this card!

Winter said...

Congrats on top 10!

Deb Rymer said...

Love your use of the flower stamp - great job! Congrats on the top 10!