Friday, July 31

ANYA-versary & Purple Series 2

Happy ANYA-versary! The Greeting Farm is celebrating one year of business - one year of adorable Anya's and Ian's - one year of being fabulous! I decided to take part in the blog hop for several reasons: a party is always FUN, to showcase Stampin' Up! Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, and bonus - to have a reason to try out my new Copic markers.
  • My Rich Razzleberry card base is cut to standard size and layered with Orchid Opulence and a polka-dot selection from Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper. The purples in this paper collection are wonderful - a perfect fit for this week's Our Creative Corner challenge.
  • I zipped the Oval Scallop Frame Bigz Die through my Big Shot with 2 prints from Cottage Wall. I love how the purple stripes are on a bias - so sassy (and a totally wonderful accident). Using Stampin' Dimensionals I 'popped' the frame for the scalloped oval.
  • Miss. Anya was stamped onto Whisper White with Palette Ink and heat set. I opted to paper piece her outfit. A polka-dot top and Orchid Opulence shorts seemed just right for a day of shopping. Her bags of goodies are also paper pieced using Kraft, Chocolate Chip, and another snippet of Cottage Wall DP. The rest of Anya is colored with Copics. There's a first time for everything! How did I do??
  • Is there anything more sassy than rhinestones? I think not! Green 'gems' adorn Miss. Anya's hair bow and shoes. I also added a few to the upper corner. What can I say -- I'm a girl that loves a little sparkle!
  • A few paper blossoms with button middles are my favorite sassy somethings today. The sentiment, 'classy and fabulous' is part of Coco Chanel's famous saying, "A girl should be two things... classy and fabulous". My mom is definitely both of these things, and I promise I've seen pictures of her during high school years with this exact hair-do. All in all this is the perfect card to wish my mom (and The Greeting Farm) a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Thanks for stopping by!!

Stamps: Miss. Anya (The Greeting Farm)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (115316), Orchid Opulence (100969), Whisper White (100730), Cottage Wall Designer Series (115671)
Ink: Pallette Ink - Black, Old Olive (102277)
Tools: Scallop Oval Frame Bigz Die (114521)
Sassy Somethings: Spare Parts Paper Flowers, Buttons, Rhinestones

48 comments:

Gina Shaw said...

Denise, This is such a sassily gorgeous card! I love it. And I love watching the purple series unfold each day. Fantastic!

Mary Fish said...

She's beautiful. You get an A+ in Copics. I wish my watercoloring skills were in your realm. Love the Scallop Oval Frame cut on the bias.

Hugs, Mary

Tracey Feeger said...

Simply stunning.
mwah
Trace

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous card, I love the purple and green
x

Callie said...

Beautiful card... thanks for sharing... love that color combo!

kadie said...

oooooo! I love the purple and green combo. One of my faves. Super cute layout. Great job!

Lynda Nielsen said...

ohhhhhhh this is fabulous, I love your coloring, and the DP's that you've used. It certainly has made for a GORGEOUS card!
Hugs
Lynda =)

Brocéliane said...

wow love your gorgeous card:)

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the green and purple combination. And your coloring is beautiful.

Tammy said...

Love it!

Anna said...

Love how you colored her! Adorable card! Your Mom will love it!

Angela Knopf said...

Great job coloring! I especially love her socks! So super cute!

Tasha said...

Wowzer - beautiful card - love the colours and the papers you have used. Your layout is fab and i adore your colouring of the image
Great birthday hop
love tasha xx

Carla said...

Anya is gorgeous!!! Love everything about your card. Aren't the copics fun to use! Happy Birthday to Mom and The Greeting Farm.

Caro said...

Great card :) I love your coloring ! xx

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful colors! Love this card!
Dee

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love this card. Purple is my favorite color. Your do a really great job of coloring!!

KanataNewf said...

beautiful!

Petraso said...

That a Fab card!!!

Jackie said...

This is just too fun! Great job!

RiNNE said...

So cute!

Elena said...

This card is gorgeous! Really love the layout of the card and pretty colors!

niteowl77 said...

Please tell me where she gets her hair done! It is amazing! : )

WickedPixie said...

Your card is GORGEOUS! And you copic coloring is wonderful! Since you said this is your first time with Copics I wanted to tell you, I LOVE SU's WW paper, but it is not the easiest for blending copics (but yours looks great!!) :-) Traci

Scrappy said...

Love the coloring and the layout! Thanks for sharing!

Lorie said...

Oh! I'm loving those colors, and your coloring is beautiful!

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful color combo!!

Kajsa said...

So fun with an Anya blog hop!
I look forward to go through your whole blog later on.

JenRaff said...

Very cute!

Randi said...

Beautiful card!! Love the green and purple. Gorgeous layout and coloring!

Angie said...

Wow, wonderful card and the color combo is fabulous!

Amy said...

Gorgeous card, the color combo is stunning!

Patti MacLeith said...

Very Pretty, Denise! Charming!

Peggy said...

Beautiful creation! Love the purples and greens!

crafty amy said...

I LOVE this card! The colour combo is beautiful and you have coloured Miss Anya so perfectly. Oh and as for the rhinestones no there is nothing more sassy lol :D

X Amy X

Mary Giles said...

Love the purple and green combos. Simply stunning.

Tanya said...

Very cute!!!! I really love all the colors

Kerry said...

She is styling... Beautiful and sassy!! What a beautiful card!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is beautiful! Happy Birthday to your mom! Thanks so much for partying w/ TGF today!

Melissa said...

Ok, time to for you to teach me all about copics. Come on over!

This is a "sassy" worthy card!

Kim said...

I think your card is classy and fabulous! I love that color combo and your coloring is amazing!

Unknown said...

beautiflly done...love the color combo! your coloring is wonderful, too!

Sparkplug17 said...

So pretty! I love the green and purple.

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a great card! BR-T

Tiffany said...

Too cute! I love the socks!!

Kim said...

Sassy for sure!!! Awesome job Denise - what detail you put into this card. You did a great job with your Copics too!!! LOVE how you paper pieced her outfit and bags, Anya is adorable!

The Design Team said...

This came out lovely! Love the color detail on her outfit and bags! Shop on!

~kelly marie~ said...

Super cute!!