But first things first, I want to wish Nicki, (owner extraordinaire at CSS) and dear friend, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! She is all things fabulous... even though she doesn't eat chocolate cake. ;) I raise my coffee cup to you, lady... cheers!!
Pretzels Treats Recipe:
- Place square/"grid" pretzels onto cookie sheet.
- Top with Mini Rolos or Hershey's Kisses. (both can be found already unwrapped)
- Heat in preheated oven at 275 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Smoosh (that's a technical term) M&Ms or Peanut M&Ms into softened candy.
- Refrigerate for about an hour before gently removing from cookie sheet and packaging.
My cute packaging used the CSS Topper die-cut combo and these newly release products:
Leaflets stamp set:
Also be sure to check out the coordinating Leaflet dies:
Next up: Pumpkin Pie Dip and Well Preserved
Pumpkin Pie Dip Recipe:
8 oz pkg Cream Cheese
2 cups Powdered Sugar
15 oz can Pumpkin (not pie filling)
1tsp ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground Ginger
- Soften cream cheese. Mix with sugar with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
- Add pumpkin and spices, beating well.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Serve with gingersnap cookies, apple slices, or graham crackers.
The new Well Preserved Collection is perfect for cards and tags on homemade treats:
(coordinate with the large jar stamp set)
Be sure to visit the other DT ladies for more Collection 5 inspiration.
Thanks so much for joining me over the last few days.
These are products I know I'll be using and sharing a lot. :)