A set that I have loved for several years is Doodle This. Its whimsical style is right up my stampin' alley. But in just a few short days, Doodle This, will be 'retired', along with lots of other stamps from the Last Chance List. Don't miss out!
- I love today's simple layout, inspired by Card Positioning Sketch #121. Instead of a standard greeting card, I opted for a 6.5" square, flat note. (I found some new vellum envelopes at the local craft store to accomodate this size.)
- I created my background using two 6" square pieces of Designer Series paper. The Basic Gray floral is from the current Level 1 hostess Patterns Paper Pack II... the More Mustard is from retired Autumn Vine.
- I cut 1.5" strips and wove them together.
- A 1" strip of Vanilla is topped with .75" Basic Gray. The sentiment, 'forever your friend', is from Hidden Garden rub-ons. (available on the Last Chance Accessories List)
- My Doodle This flowers were stamped onto Really Rust and More Mustard in StazOn and heat embossed using clear embossing powder. I adhered them using Stampin' Dimensionals and added a silver Vintage Brad for my sassy something.
- Do you love this color combo? I was inspired by Kristina Werner... she hosts fab. color challenges with original and fresh combinations.
Purchase your favorites before they're gone for good.
Stamps: Doodle This (114954); Rub-Ons: Hidden Garden (111414)
Paper: Really Rust (100661), More Mustard (100946), Basic Gray (108692), Very Vanilla (101650), Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper II - Hostess Level 1 (114325), Autumn Vine (retired)
Ink: StazOn (101406), Clear Embossing Powder (109130)
Sassy Something: Vintage Brads (109109)