- My layout is inspired by Mojo Monday #91. The Kraft card base measures 4" x 9.25".
- A few patterns from Sweet Slumber Specialty Paper (available on the Last Chance Accessories List) create a background. TIP: Using the bolder Baja gingham paired with the subtle Riding Hood Red polka dots is a good way to balance your project.
- The Verve Father Figure set helped me create my 'Husband' margin. Layering my (2.25" x 4.5") piece of Kraft onto Chocolate Chip emphasizes the sentiment and makes the panel stand out.
- A second panel of Baja (2.5" x 2.75") is topped with leaves from Central Park. These are 2-step stamps and therefore allow the stamp be used alone as an outline or with the plaid 'filler'. To create dimension, some of the leaves are popped using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Using the Define Your Life set I picked the 'You' definition: "The one and only; the one I value as my friend and love each day. The person in my thoughts." Seriously, how sweet is that?!
- The bottom corner is home to my sassy something... Happy Father's Day fit perfectly when punched with the Wide Oval. My scalloped border is courtesy of Marvy. Two quick leaves and a ribbon tab accent are the perfect finishing touches.
Are you ready for the NEW 2009-10 Catalog? Only $8!
(includes Priority shipping)
You'll be WOWed by all the HOT new products! Reserve your copy now!
CLICK HERE to send me an e-mail with your name and mailing address.
Paper: Kraft (102125), Chocolate Chip (102128), Baja Breeze (111352), Riding Hood Red (111348), Sweet Slumber Specialty Designer Series Paper (114037)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Tools: Wide Oval Punch (112082), Marvy scalloped oval (pink)
Sassy Somethings: Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain (111375)