CLICK HERE for details and a chance to win a
Sassy Stampin' shopping spree!
- Score large piece of pink at: 2.75", 5.5", and 8.25"
- Fold into 'M' shape.
- Apply Stick Strip to the 2 outer panels. (as shown in photo - click picture to enlarge view) Do NOT remove 2nd piece of backing.
- Use SNAIL adhesive for 2 middle panels. TIP: It is important to use adhesive as close to the edges as possible. Sticky Strip is too wide.
- Fold your middle section together and press to adhere SNAIL sides together. TIP: If you feel you need extra strength you could also use a few Mini Glue Dots along the edge.
- Using the Big Shot and Top Note Die, position your fold onto the die. (I used the green cutout of the Top Note to help show proper placement - this is not part of your 'sandwich'.)
- Place cutting pad on top and run thru. Big Shot.
- Use Corner Rounder on Pink Pirouette to match the gift card holder's Kraft 'base'.
- Remove Sticky Strip backing and adhere to inside of folded Kraft. Your gift card pocket will pop up from the middle. SO cute!
- Add two pieces of Candy Lane paper measuring 2.5" x 4" (corner rounded) and embellish as desired.
To decorate the front of your Sassy Gift Card Holder:
- My colors are inspired by Color Throwdown #48: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, and Baja Breeze.
- I matted my 2.75" x 4.5" of Pink Pirouette with the remaining 2.5" x 4.25" piece of Candy Lane.
- A strip of Baja Breeze grosgrain (20" length) was adhered down the middle and around the back. The excess ends are perfect for tying up your gift card holder.
- I used the NEW Circle Circus set and a variety of Stampin' Up! Circle Punches. (see below for exact sizes) TIP: When adhering cardstock on top of ribbon or fabric use Glue Dots - they hold better than Stampin' Dimensionals or SNAIL adhesive.
- Build-A-Brads and a Baja button were the perfect sassy somethings for these funky blooms.
- Kiwi Kiss stems were added in addition to a few quick leaves courtesy of my Birds and Blooms Sizzlits die.
by Kimberly Van Diepen.
Stamps: Circle Circus (available July 1st), Great Friend (113792)
Paper: Kraft (107070), Pink Pirouette (111351), Baja Breeze (111352), Kiwi Kiss (111353), Candy Lane Designer Series Paper (113980)
Ink: Soft Suede (available July 1st), Baja Breeze (111833)
Tools: Corner Rounder (109047), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), Circle Punches: 1.25" (104403), 1" (109046), .5" (104390)
Big Shot: Machine (113439), Top Note Die (113463), Birds and Blooms Sizzlits (113485)
Must Haves: SNAIL Adhesive (104332), Sticky Strip (104294), Glue Dots (104183)
Sassy Somethings: Build-A-Brads - Antique Brass (109108), Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain (111375), Button Bouquet (112092)