Saturday, May 19

A Fabulous Day...


I'm sharing something soft and shabby with you today.  These sweet strawberries are from Market Street Stamps and can be found exclusively in their April kit: Vintage Spring Market.  I love them and think they are perfect for sending summer greetings!

The berries are paper-pieced then shaded with Prisma pencils. (Side note: I've had my pencils since approximately 1997 when Santa tucked them under the tree. How's that for a fun fact? ;)

I combined the Simple Circles & Heart border dies from PTI along the top then added a label and encouraging sentiment from Signature Series: Dress Form.  I really like everything layered up like this... lots of details to notice and enjoy.

I'm also adding this card to the PC Magazine Gallery Idol competition. (crossing my crafty fingers!)


I hope your weekend has been restful... I'm wishing you a fabulous day!

Stamps: Market Street - Vintage Spring Market; PTI Bells & Boughs, Fillable Frames # 7, Signature Series: Dress Form
Ink: PTI Fine Linen & Dark Chocolate; A-Muse Studio - Blush
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, Fine Linen, & Vintage Cream; Echo Park - This & That 
Tools: PTI Simple Circles & Hearts border dies, Bells & Boughs dies; MFT Oval Stax, Fishtail Flag Stax, & Oval Decorative Doily die-namics

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful card!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is just precious, Denise! And such a great way to highlight Stephanie's darling strawberries! Yum!

BethieJ said...

Oh this is LOVELY Denise!! So soft and shabbily perfect!!
Have a GREAT day!

Marie said...

Love these soft delicious colors. Great LO

Anne B said...

Love those berries. Must be the time of year! Gorgeous layers and scrumptious colours :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

I LOVE this, Denise! Those strawberries are outta-this-world-cute!