Wednesday, May 23

I "Woof" You - Play Date Cafe #133


Today I'm sharing a little something I made just for my girlie.  Her first word was "mama"... her second, "dog".  At three years old she's still in love with all things puppy.  When the stamps for this week's Play Date Cafe sponsor, Mr. Cricut Crazy, arrived I knew she would love these little yorkies.

I used my Clear & Simple stamps Mini Tri-fold die-cut to make a sweet folded mini card.  I have a feeling that I'll be making a lot of these little notes when preschool starts in the fall. ;)

Our color story is bright and fresh this week... perfect for summer.
Cherry, Denim, & Baby Blue


We hope you will join us this week in the Cafe and support our fabulous sponsor, Mr. Cricut Crazy.  Tanner is a young entrepreneur, stamp designer, and all-around fun guy.  We can't wait to see what you create!


Personal Note: My personal AOL email address was recently hacked.  If by any chance you received spam mail from me, do NOT open it, and please accept my sincere apologies.  I am in the process of increasing security.  If you are subscribed to my blog this does NOT affect you in any way as those deliveries are handled by a 3rd party.  Thanks for your understanding.

7 comments:

- elbeth - said...

So super cute! <3
I'm sure your little girl will love the card! Lovely colour combination!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You know, I DID receive a suspicious email from 'you' yesterday, but did not open. Stupid hackers! Don't they have anything better to do with their time??

Your card is so sweet, and how thoughtful of you to give it to your little one!

Lisa Elton said...

SUPER DUPER sweetness!! Love the fun patterns and layers Denise,darling card!

Donna B. said...

Super cute card Denise! Doesn't he have the cutest little doggie stamps? I love how you colored that adorable Yorkie! I love this sweet and fun card :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Simply ADORABLE! LOVE those gingham and plaid papers! Yum!

Stacy said...

Such a cute card, love the images you got to work with!

Jen Adcock said...

I was a lucky recipient of the emails. I wondered why you didn't know the secret password. Hehee. This card is so cute. It inspired me to throw my hat into the ring this week too. Hope you are well. Hugs.