Need a chic card for a sassy friend? Look no further than the Chic Boutique stamp set. The images are the perfect mix of chic, sassy, and even a little bit vintage.
- My Kraft card base is 7" x 10" - scored in half... layered with Ruby Red and Old Olive. My Old Olive layer is punched with the Scallop Edge Punch and pierced using the Paper Piercing Tool.
- Very Vanilla textured card stock is stamped with the damask image from Friends 24-7. I alternated the rows in Ruby Red and Baja Breeze. A Stamp-a-ma-jig is a must! TIP: I typically stamp an entire 12" x 12" piece of card stock when creating my backgrounds. This allows me to trim the best section as well as have a centered image. Plus, the 'scraps' always find their way to other projects. CLICK HERE to see an example of a 'scrappy' project.
- I stamped my classy canary onto Watercolor Paper in StazOn ink. I used Blender Pens dipped in Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze, and Ruby Red to shade the cage and 'tweet' friend.
- A piece of Old Olive receives the Scallop Edge treatment. To create the cage's stand I used the ornament string from Tree Trimmings. (Not to toot my own horn, but I did feel pretty smart when I thought of this! ;) I trimmed my cage and 'popped' it onto the stand using Stampin' Dimensionals. A sassy button was added for the cage's handle.
- Old Olive sits atop 2 layers of Ruby Red and Baja Breeze .This entire 'panel' is popped with Stampin' Dimensionals onto Kraft.
- The 'hello' sentiment from Chic Boutique is stamped inside of a swirly frame from Frames with Flourish. TIP: The 2009-10 Idea Book and Catalog has a NEW and updated version: Framed with Love.
Sassy Stampers:Stamps: Chic Boutique (113744), Friends 24-7 (113218), Tree Trimmings (116722), Framed with Love (114389)
Order Online 24-7!
Order Online 24-7!
Paper: Kraft (102125), Ruby Red (102030), Old Olive (100702), Very Vanilla - textured 12 x 12 astd. (108693), Baja Breeze* (retired), Watercolor (105019)
Ink: StazOn (101406), Ruby Red (102259), Baja Breeze* (retired), Creamy Caramel (103220)
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Paper Piercing Tool (116631) and Mat Pack (105826), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Must Haves: Blender Pens (102845), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
* A wonderful substitute for Baja Breeze is Bordering Blue. (Classic Stampin' Pad (102265) and Card stock (102630))