Sunday, August 30

A Wonderful Week

Hi friends! I wanted to give you a little advance notice that this week is going to be special at Sassy Stampin'... you won't want to miss out!
  • I plan to highlight some fabulous tips and tricks using one of my favorite supplies/embellishments throughout the week. (No, not buttons! ;) You'll love the quick tutorials and sassy ideas.
  • The Holiday Mini Catalog goes live on Tuesday and it is FABULOUS! I'll be running a sassy promotion in conjunction with its debut... freebies are SO sassy!
  • Wednesday has a special surprise is store and will be a perfect opportunity for you to show off your Sassy Stampin' Style.
  • Pals Paper Arts is always fun and fresh for Thursday. Join us for a Color Challenge... be inspired and play along!
  • The weekend will be sweet with Blog Candy and sassy treats!
See you here tomorrow for a week of
Sassy Somethings!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What? No buttons? I am claspin' my pearls!

I am so excited...I bet there's a ribbon lesson...

You are so smart! Can't wait to see your Sassy week!

Tiffany said...

I agree with Melissa . . . no buttons??? That is your trademark!

Nice intro to the week! Looks like you have some fun things coming our way!