Saturday, August 22

Join Me - Get a Treat

Join Stampin' Up! Right now we're offering a Mini Starter Kit - with a mini price! Act fast - this special offer ends August 31st. Here's what's included in the Mini Starter Kit:
  • In Color Assorted Card Stock 8.5" x 11"
  • Whisper White Card Stock 8.5" x 11"
  • In Color Classic Stampin' Pads (6)
  • For All You Do Stamp Set
  • Business Forms and Tools
As a treat from me, a full set of:
In Color Stampin' Write Markers.

The standard Starter Kit ($199) also has a special bonus thru. August 31st. You'll get all the 'regular' supplies PLUS a set of 6 In Color Classic Stampin' Pads. (a $43 value) And of course, the In Color Stampin' Write Markers from me. CLICK HERE to view more details on the Starter Kit.

Benefits of being a demonstrator:
  • Free Shipping on Starter Kits.
  • 30% OFF – Your first demonstrator order (within 45 days, $150 order minimum) You'll also get to take advantage of Hostess Benefits and any current promotions.
  • No obligation – Remain active and continue to take advantage of 20% instant income/discount. If you choose to not remain active you keep all the starter kit goodies. (TIP: Purchasing the starter kit can be a BETTER deal then buying the items individually.)
  • 20% profit/discount on every sale/purchase.
  • Pre-order - If you're anything like me you love to have the latest and greatest. As a demonstrator you have the opportunity to purchase new supplies and stamps before the general public. In addition, Stampin' Up! currently offers demos an EXTRA 20% off these pre-order items. WOW!
  • Access to an exclusive website where some of the best in the Stampin' Up! business discuss products, participate in challenges, and encourage one another personally and professionally.
  • The price is RIGHT - only $85 when you join during the month of August and take advantage of the Mini Starter Kit.
Don't you just love a good treat? The small things in life really are the most cherished. And that my friends is why I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I cherish creating for others - of putting time, effort, and detail into projects that show others how much I cherish them. Stampin' Up! products make my time more productive - organized perfectly into color families with coordinating papers, embellishments, and stamps. Plus, high quality is a MUST and I feel strongly that Stampin' Up! always provides a superior product. And let's be honest, I LOVE a good discount.

I would love for you to join me!
Sassy Stampers CLICK HERE to sign up as a demonstrator.
Password: sassystampin

I'm always available for questions: CLICK HERE to e-mail me.

1 comment: