Thursday, September 10

Blog Candy WINNER

First, have I told you lately how much I love you guys?? You really are the BEST blog readers and virtual stamping friends! I appreciate your sweet sentiments (talk about feeling warm and fuzzy) and am so excited about all the feedback and project ideas you have given me. We've got a LOT to look forward to! A few notes:

Halloween! I will definitely do my best to wow you with some tempting treats and quick projects that can be mass produced. Let's plan a whole week of Trick or Treating here at Sassy Stampin' later this month.

I am also hoping to venture outside of my comfy card zone and tackle a few dimensional projects. Think: tiles, mini albums, and divine decor elements.

You've probably noticed that holiday card ideas have already started to trickle in... that will ramp up as we get closer to the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays . And don't forget: I have plans to offer a holiday card kit that will make things a snap.

Please know that I'm always available via e-mail if you have more project ideas or questions. I truly love getting to know you all better and getting a feel for the things you love to create.

Now, without further ado, the blog candy WINNER is*:

Roberta

Congrats!
Just send me an e-mail with your mailing address
and I'll pop your prizes in the mail!

*winner chosen using Random.org

No comments: