Tuesday, September 1

Holiday Mini & FREE Ribbon!

The Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog is bursting
with inspiration, holiday products,
and stampin' necessities.

Click the Catalog Cover to Download and Browse
Still need a hard copy to hold in your hot little hands?
E-mail me and I'll pop one in the mail to you pronto.

In conjunction with the debut of the Holiday Mini Catalog, I am also providing an exclusive Sassy Stampin' Offer:

Place an online order with me for $40 or more in product by Tuesday, September 8th, at 11:59 pm CST and receive your choice of a FREE roll of Ribbon. (up to $8.95 value) Spend $100 or more in product and receive two rolls of Ribbon.* TIP: Additional hostess benefits begin at $150.
  • Product total must be $40 or more. (before taxes and shipping)
  • E-mail me your choice of ribbon by Wednesday, September 9th. (*pg. 182-183 of the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog, value of each spool up to $8.95)
  • Your free ribbon will arrive separately from your order in mid-September.
Hostess Bonus: For Workshop Orders of $250 or more, you get to choose any item from the Holiday Mini for only $10! (excludes Hostess sets and My Digital Studio)

This is a perfect opportunity to combine a few orders together -- girls at the office, neighbors, family -- and take advantage of this sassy treat! (I've got my eye on the Pop-Up Tree.)

Need more details about placing a Workshop Order? E-Mail me and we'll create a plan to get you LOTS of FREE goodies!

Please Note: My Digital Studio and Simply Adorned are currently not available for purchase. As soon as they are available (projected to be later this month) I will announce it here.


Tomorrow:
Another Ribbon Technique
Plus, A Special Surprise

No comments: